Target Madness Target Madness

hahaha, quirky stuff

My friend is a target TPS and i hear lots of stories about BS that goes on in the store all the time like. One of the APS one time actually chased after a guy with a knife and ripped his license plate off the back of his car as they were taking off. the cops came in and asked what the license plate number was and they handed them the plate itself. The cop asked how did they get that and he had to explain that he ripped it off. It was awesome.

NathanThePirate responds:

Haha nice story. My brother that worked at Target also once tackled a shop lifter. The first time they captured him he was all calm, then one of the persons that worked at guest services said "okay I called the police" and the shoplifter freaked out. He tryed to run away but my bro tackled him and the AP that was working used one of those pressure points tricks and made him pass out. It ruled.

Waffle X: Episode One Waffle X: Episode One

ahh good ol'wafflex

I remember you back in the keenspace days. I was one of your loyal readers before the comic unfortunatly went under... Oh how I miss your potato waffle goodness.. yes.. I miss thee very much.

Monkeys In Space Monkeys In Space

very cool

all I got to say is "CAPTIAN SIMIAN, AND THE SPACE MONKEYS!" always wondered how they came up with that show.. I thought they were either high on something, or just idiots.. Turns out its the latter.

Mouse Avoider 2 Mouse Avoider 2

pretty fun

This was a funny challenging game where years of first person shooters payed off. It really reminded me of this game I had for the playstation called Irritating Stick where you would guide it through this maze and you couldn't touch the walls. It was definetly a lot of fun.

-Rob-

Muay Thai V. 2.0 Muay Thai V. 2.0

awesome

I took muay thai kickboxing for a couple years till the place went out of buisness, but man, this game is pretty awesome.

For all having trouble with Ryu, if you have played street fighter you know his moves.

Fireball Down forward punch

Hurricanekick down back kick

Dragonpunch down forward down kick

super fireball down forward down forward punch

super hurricane kick down forward down forward kick

Chainsaw the Children Chainsaw the Children

glitch

I found when you keep try to hack at one falling out of a tree that the chain saw seems to not hit them at all, like there a ghost. if you could fix that that be cool.